- Why did your dad leave the Vault in Fallout 3?
- Is there a vault 1 in Fallout?
- Can you go back to Vault 101 after trouble on the homefront?
- Should I kill the overseer Fallout 3?
- How do I open vault 101 forever?
- Is Shaun really father?
- What happens if you kill the overseer in Fallout 3?
- What was the experiment in Vault 101?
- Is there a way to get back into Vault 101?
- How do you get to Vault 101 in Fallout 3?
- Does Amata ever leave the vault?
- Can you kill your dad in Fallout 3?
Why did your dad leave the Vault in Fallout 3?
The Lone Wanderer having reached the self sufficiency of teenage years, James decided to attempt an escape from the locked down facility.
In the interest of his child’s continued safety, he intended to have them remain behind in the vault, unware of his plans or destination..
Is there a vault 1 in Fallout?
Vault 1 is one of the Vault series of fallout shelters developed by the Vault-Tec Corporation, located somewhere in the Great Midwest Commonwealth. The Vault’s role in the experiment is unknown.
Can you go back to Vault 101 after trouble on the homefront?
This makes it so that there is no one to close the vault, so you can go back to Vault 101 anytime you’d like.
Should I kill the overseer Fallout 3?
The overseer can also be killed. If the Lone Wanderer gives him their weapons and ammunition, they will turn hostile and attack. If the overseer is not hostile and further dialogue is attempted after the conversation, he will simply say he has “nothing else to say to you” and the Lone Wanderer can leave.
How do I open vault 101 forever?
Try convincing the overseer to step down and make Amata the new overseer. Then kill both Amata and the overseer. You will get a message saying “Vault 101 has been thrown into chaos”. Once you leave the vault door stays open.
Is Shaun really father?
Shaun, also known as Father, is the son of the Sole Survivor and is the leader of the Institute in 2287. He serves as the primary antagonist of Fallout 4 unless the player character chooses to side with him.
What happens if you kill the overseer in Fallout 3?
1) if you kill the overseer on your way out, then when you return to vault 101 there will be general chaos, with the “kids” rebelling against the adults to open the vault. Either way the rest of the quest will run more-or-less the same – you have to help the rebels.
What was the experiment in Vault 101?
The original and underlying purpose of the Vault 101 Vault experiment, was to stay closed indefinitely, in order to study the role of the overseer when a Vault never opened. The limited genetic material would eventually result in inbreeding, had no “new blood” ever entered.
Is there a way to get back into Vault 101?
The Only way to get back into the vault is when you receive a new radio channel saying “vault 101 distress signal”, then when you listen to it you hear Amata asking you to come back and she also tells you the password. … So in total, Vault 101 can only be accessed 2 times.
How do you get to Vault 101 in Fallout 3?
AnswersAfter completing a part of the main quest called “Water’s Of Life”, you can go to Vault 101 and get an emergency distress signal from Amata. … After the waters of life mission turn your pip boy radio to the vaults signal and travel anywhere near the vault.
Does Amata ever leave the vault?
No. Depending on the choices you made in the quest, she may leave the vault but will hate you.
Can you kill your dad in Fallout 3?
No, you can’t.